Halifax, Nova Scotia
While with EastLink, the company has expanded into new parts of the country, inheriting very different product line-ups from system acquisitions and expansion into a completely new line of business. I have been the key IT team member to migrate the public web site properties from static pages into an enterprise CMS with complex content views, content staging, and multiple editors with workflows.
- Team lead for Eastlink Wireless product launch; including product pages and self-care application
- Team lead for web rebranding and liaison with marketing for overall rebrand
- Created site templates to improve efficiency
- Maintain four public websites with daily traffic of over 80,000 visitors
- Lead web team in site maintenance, development, and large projects
- Develop website information architecture, site maps, and design navigation
- Work with external contractors to coordinate and develop projects including vendor selection
- Responsible for interfaces and GUI standards for applications on the software development team.
- Develop graphic elements within existing branding strategies; manage multiple content editors
- First contact with many customers; maintain customer relationships